- How does Family Locator work?
- Why is my Sprint Family Locator not working?
- What is safe and found on Sprint?
- How long does Sprint keep text messages in their database?
- Can parents see texts Sprint?
- Can Sprint account holder see Internet history?
- Does Sprint Family Locator notify the person being located?
- Is Sprint Family Locator being discontinued?
- Do you have to pay for Sprint Family Locator?
- Can you track text messages on Sprint?
- How accurate is Sprint Family Locator?
How does Family Locator work?
How Does a Family Locator App Work.
A family locator app can locate a phone on a map.
The app can locate another phone’s location with the help of GPS.
This technology is easy and simple, and it can help you and your loved ones find each other’s phones in real-time..
Why is my Sprint Family Locator not working?
Android Specific Troubleshooting Tips: Family Locator will not work if your child has turned off their phone or the battery is lower than 20%. Make sure your child has OurPact open in the background. The Family Locator will not report accurately if it’s been closed. Enable High Accuracy Mode on some Androids.
What is safe and found on Sprint?
Tracker + Safe & Found provides comfort by knowing you won’t lose track of what’s important to you. It’s a simple tracking device that you can attach to your kids, vehicles, pets, bikes, luggage or nearly anything for real-time location tracking while the device is on the Sprint 4G LTE Network.
How long does Sprint keep text messages in their database?
Sprint: Hangs onto call records and cell tower records for between 18 and 24 months. Internet session and destination info for up to 60 days; text message details for up to 18 months, depending on the device; text message content not retained; Internet session info and destination info for up to 60 days.
Can parents see texts Sprint?
If you set up Sprint’s feature called Google Voice integration you will be able to see all their chat conversations and content of those texts. It will however disable their built in voicemail app. Theyll just have to call their own cell # and enter a 4 digit code to access voicemail.
Can Sprint account holder see Internet history?
To answer your question, no, you will not be able to see the browsing history on Sprint.com. You will be able to see the history from the device it’s self.
Does Sprint Family Locator notify the person being located?
For security reasons, phones receive a text message from Sprint Family Locator when they become locatable. … Note: If you are locating any phones that are not on your same Sprint account, these phones will receive notifications every time you locate them.
Is Sprint Family Locator being discontinued?
Starting 2/1/2018, Sprint Family Locator is no longer available for download, and will be decommissioned.
Do you have to pay for Sprint Family Locator?
– The ability to locate any phone on your Sprint family plan (both smart phones and normal phones). – No need to install anything on the phones you track. … – Download includes a Free 15-day trial (it’s $5.99 a month after that to locate up to 4 phones. The charge will appear on your monthly Sprint bill).
Can you track text messages on Sprint?
You can easily download a record of phone numbers you’ve sent text messages to up to 90 days in the past. Go online to Sprint.com/viewbill, click on the Calls/Texts link. This record can be printed out or saved. Text Message content (the actual words or pictures contained in a text message) is not stored by Sprint.
How accurate is Sprint Family Locator?
I have been using this service for six years and it is accurate to 1-3 miles 99 per-cent of the time! I use it for business and it tells me the area, not the address most of the time. The locator, as with any GPS, and its accuracy is based on many factors.